The AOpen i915GMm-HFS
* can be equipped with Intel?s full series of Pentium M processors (400/533MHz FSB) and the power consumption is only one-fourth of that of an Intel LGA775 Pentium 4 processor.
* supports both the DDR333 and Dual Channel DDRII-533 architecture
* features the new Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 900, integrated into 915GM chipset, providing better visual quality, versatile display options and incredible 3D performance. At the same time, PCI Express x16 can reach 8.0 GB/s which is nearly 4-time faster than AGP 8x.
* features Dual Gigabit PCI Express LAN, providing high network bandwidth and making it possible for the i915GMm-HFS to act as home media server. Combined with advanced Serial ATA-II 300M byte/s, double the transmission rate of Serial ATA and RAID 0,1 date backup security, the AOpen i915GMm-HFS provides a leading storage interface and hot plug function.
* the built-in DVI (connects to LCD monitor), YPbPr (connects to High Density TV, 1080i, 720P) and S-Video (connects to HDTV) connectors enable you to enjoy the best display quality. Meanwhile, S/PDIF IN/OUT and Intel High Definition Audio 7.1 surround sound provide professional digital media and streaming music services.
With the LAN/Storage/Video/Audio advantages mentioned above, the AOpen i915GMm-HFS is the answer to Intel?s Digital Home and Microsoft?s Media Center concept.
Another proof of AOpen's outstanding R&D capablities is the PowerMaster Technology integrated on the i915Ga-PLF and i915Pa-PLF motherboards. AOpen's PowerMaster technology utilizes a special circuit design to adjust power to the CPU in real time based on its processing load. With three built-in modes, PowerMaster provides high performance at low power consumption, and optimizes the balance between quiet system operation, lower system temperature, energy efficiency and performance. As a result, you obtain the best combination of processing power and system stability.