KLIPSCH JUBILEE SURPASSES THE LEGENDARY KLIPSCHORN AS HERITAGE FLAGSHIP
The Klipsch Jubilee is the final project founder Paul W. Klipsch (PWK) worked on. It was his dream to create a fully horn-loaded speaker that would satisfy the most ardent audiophiles. Originally intended to be the successor to the Klipschorn, PWK soon realized it was much more than that. Twenty-first-century advancements in engineering and technology have allowed Klipsch to make his dream a reality.
The Klipsch Jubilee is a fully horn-loaded two-way loudspeaker, designed to deliver the ultimate listening experience. It incorporates the latest acoustic technology, including:
- A patented, horn-loaded, vented, low-frequency enclosure that delivers unrivaled dynamics and clean bass from its dual 12” woofers and three 4” ports.
- An all-new, horn-loaded, compression driver with a 7” axiperiodic titanium diaphragm provides wide bandwidth for seamless clarity and accuracy.
- Each component is specifically optimized to operate in its individual pass-band, making it one of the most efficient loudspeakers on the planet.
- An active crossover network ensures the highest degree of accurate, true-to-life sound reproduction through a built-in digital signal processor (DSP) and equalizer. It enables using separate amplifiers for the high frequency and low-frequency speakers eliminates phase cancellation in the crossover region and may be shelf or rack-mounted.
- Two standard real-wood veneer finishes — satin black ash and American walnut complement modern furnishings.
Like the entire range of Klipsch Heritage speakers, Klipsch Jubilee speakers are designed and handcrafted in the USA and carry an unprecedented 10-year warranty. Each speaker is grain-matched using wood veneer panels from the same timber, resulting in a speaker pair that is virtually indistinguishable from the other.
The Klipsch Jubilee speakers (US MSRP $35,000/pr) are now available through Certified Klipsch Heritage dealers. For more information, visit Klipsch.com.