Lexar Announces New Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD
Lexar today announced the new Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD to its family line of SSD products.
The SSD supports speeds of up 3500MB/s read, and 2000MB/s write and it is available this month at an MSRP of $79.99 USD (256 GB), $110.99 USD (512 GB), and $199.99 USD (1 TB).
It is based on 3D NAND and features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check).
- Capacity: 256GB, 512GB, 1TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- 256GB sequential read up to 3500MB/s read, sequential write up to 1200MB/s, up to 200/242K IOPS
- 512GB sequential read up to 3500MB/s read, sequential write up to 2000MB/s, up to 332/275KIOPS
- 1TB sequential read up to 3500MB/s read, sequential write up to 2000MB/s, up to 293/272K IOPS
- NAND flash: 3D TLC
- Shock Resistant: 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Vibration Resistant: 10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)
- TBW: 256GB: 150TB, 512GB: 300TB, 1TB: 600TB
- DWPD: 256GB: 0.32, 512GB: 0.32, 1TB: 0.32
- MTBF: 1,500,000 Hours
- Dimension (L x W x H): 80 x 22 x 2.25 mm / 3.15” x 0.87” x 0.09”
- Weight: 9g